Friday, January 1, 2010

About

Business is the bread and butter of the majority of the working class around the world. While in business, the managers and the management encounter numerous challenges that directly affect the productivity and the overall business outlay of an organization. My interest in business and management got an impetus when I undertook an MBA course awhile ago. And I found business, management and the human resource very challenging and interesting. Technology in its every form also has a direct impact on business. This blog thus encompasses all these three facets, my literary and practical experience of man management and effect of technology over it.

A few words about me. My name is Jalal Hameed Bhatti and am a free lance writer and blogger. I am an MBA (Executive – HRM), besides being a B Sc (Hons) and BA (Gold Medalist). Studied in Pakistan’s premier Government College Lahore and have served on a senior executive position and thus have a vast experience of administration, human resource management, security management and town planning.

I also operate an exclusive website on Pakistan “Pakistanpaedia”, which is a rich mini paedia of Pakistan and can be referred as a resource site on all matters related to Pakistan. I am also an avid traveler and a novice photographer, beside philately being my childhood hobby. I share my experiences in all these fields in a number of blogs that I operate.

I would appreciate viewers’’ comments and welcome if anyone is interested in sharing posts relevant to the blog.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger